- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1-1/2 cups crisp rice cereal
- Prepare brownie batter according to package directions for fudge-like brownies. Pour into greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 350° for 28-30 minutes. Top with marshmallows; bake 3 minutes longer (marshmallows will not be completely melted). Cool on a wire rack.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter; stir until smooth. Stir in cereal; spread over brownies. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until firm before cutting. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Brownie Mallow Bars
Sort By :
"I make these all the time on request for my husbands work place, they love them. So easy to make as well."
"Takes a little time but so worth it. My family devoured in short order!"
"Add to the Marshmallow about 1/2 tsp coconut flavoring and about 1/2 Cup flaked coconut, and you have a Mounds bar."
"Lots of calories but oh so worth it the kids now want it for there birthday treat"
"The marshmallow layer was gunky and did not stick well to the brownie layer BUT my 14 yr old nephew LOVED them. I'm making them again for his birthday."