Brownie Kiss Cupcakes Recipe
It's fun to prepare individual brownie "cupcakes" with a chocolaty "surprise" inside. My goddaughter, Cara, asks me to make them for her birthday to share at school. This year, she requested 32. I later found out she only needed 27 for her class...wonder where the other five went! -Pamela Lute, Mercersburg, Pennsylvania
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 9 milk chocolate kisses
- 1. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture and mix well.
- 2. Fill paper, or foil-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Place a chocolate kiss, tip end down, in the center of each.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until top of brownie springs back when lightly touched. Yield: 9 cupcakes.
1 serving (1 each) equals 239 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 66 mg cholesterol, 163 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Brownie Kiss Cupcakes
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC