Brownie Ice Cream Pie Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 2 to 3 pints ice cream
- Delicious Chocolate Sauce, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in flour and salt; add melted chocolate and vanilla. Stir in nuts. Spoon into a greased 10-in. springform pan; place pan on a baking sheet.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Remove to a wire rack. Carefully run a knife around the edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
- 3. Fill with scoops of ice cream. Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight. Remove sides of pan. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Top with chocolate sauce if desired. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 piece: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Brownie Ice Cream Pie
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.