- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 48 fudge graham cookies or graham cracker halves
- 1 cup chocolate frosting
- 48 pieces red shoestring licorice
- 48 Skittles bite-size candies
- Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare brownie batter according to package directions for cakelike brownies. Fill paper-lined miniature muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake 21-24 minutes. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely (remove paper liners while cupcakes are still warm).
- Slice 1/8-in. from the top of each cupcake to level. Invert cupcakes; attach a cookie to each with a small amount of frosting. For tassel, place a licorice piece and a candy on top of each cookie, attaching with frosting. Let stand until set. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews for Brownie Graduation Caps
Sort By :
"I made these for my eighth grade students who are graduating from Middle school. They loved them and asked me where I got the recipe. They thought the brownies were so creative and they appreciated them so much. These were easy to make and lots of fun. I used chocolate graham crackers for the top of the cap. I probably will make them again another year for my students."
"i made these for 3 grads that are graduating this year. all of them loved them and they were the hit of 3 parties. i used mini brownies rather then making my own."
"Made them for our daughter's graduation. They were a hit - cute and fun to eat."
"I made these as my gift for a young friend's grade school "graduation" using purchased "two bite" brownies from Costco and Sam's Club. Huge hit! She has already requested these treats for her midle school and high school graduations! =)"
"I have made them with mini peanut butter cups. Also delicious and a lot less hassle! You still use the fudge graham crackers and the frosting to stick them together"