Brownie Graduation Caps Recipe
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 48 fudge graham cookies or graham cracker halves
- 1 cup chocolate frosting
- 48 pieces red shoestring licorice
- 48 Skittles bite-size candies
- Prepare brownie batter according to package directions for cake-like brownies. Fill paper-lined miniature muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350° for 21-24 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely (remove paper liners while cupcakes are still warm).
- Slice 1/8-in. from the top of each cupcake to level. Invert cupcakes; attach a cookie to each with a small amount of frosting. For tassel, place a licorice piece and a candy on top of each cookie, attaching with frosting. Let stand until set. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews for Brownie Graduation Caps(13)
Sort By :
Made them for our daughter's graduation. They were a hit - cute and fun to eat.
I made these as my gift for a young friend's grade school "graduation" using purchased "two bite" brownies from Costco and Sam's Club. Huge hit! She has already requested these treats for her midle school and high school graduations! =)
I have made them with mini peanut butter cups. Also delicious and a lot less hassle! You still use the fudge graham crackers and the frosting to stick them together
great idea i found sugar free chocolate covered graham crackers and used reduced sugar brownie mix and frosting and no one noticed the difference.
A BIG thank you
were a hit! I had trouble getting brownies out of mini pan,so just baked in square pan,
cut into small squares...
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Brownie Cake >
- Brownie Mix Recipes >
- Cake Recipes >
- Cakes >
- Chocolate Cake Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cupcake Recipes >
- Cupcakes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Easy Recipes >