Brownie for Ice Cream Sandwiches Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. In a microwave, melt butter and chocolate; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. In a large bowl, beat eggs and sugar. Stir in vanilla and chocolate mixture. Combine flour and salt; gradually add to chocolate mixture.
- 2. Pour into a parchment paper-lined 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake 10-12 minutes or until center is set (do not overbake). Cool completely on a wire rack. Invert brownie onto a work surface and remove parchment paper.
- 3. Brownie for Ice Cream Sandwiches may be used to prepare the following recipes: Candy Bar Ice Cream Sandwiches, Banana Split Ice Cream Sandwiches, Raspberry-Orange Ice Cream Sandwiches, S'more Ice Cream Sandwiches, Caramel-Coffee Ice Cream Sandwiches and Double Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sandwiches. Yield: 12-15 ice cream sandwiches.
1 brownie (calculated without ice cream sandwich ingredients) equals 176 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 44 mg cholesterol, 92 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.