Brownie for Ice Cream Sandwiches Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. In a microwave, melt butter and chocolate; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. In a large bowl, beat eggs and sugar. Stir in vanilla and chocolate mixture. Combine flour and salt; gradually add to chocolate mixture.
- 2. Pour into a parchment paper-lined 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake 10-12 minutes or until center is set (do not overbake). Cool completely on a wire rack. Invert brownie onto a work surface and remove parchment paper.
- 3. Brownie for Ice Cream Sandwiches may be used to prepare the following recipes: Candy Bar Ice Cream Sandwiches, Banana Split Ice Cream Sandwiches, Raspberry-Orange Ice Cream Sandwiches, S'more Ice Cream Sandwiches, Caramel-Coffee Ice Cream Sandwiches and Double Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sandwiches. Yield: 12-15 ice cream sandwiches.
1 brownie (calculated without ice cream sandwich ingredients): 176 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 92mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Brownie for Ice Cream Sandwiches
"I've made many batches of these and they never last long!"
"The brownie is quick and easy to stir together. Next time I make it I will make a double batch - put it in a 9 x 13 pan with parchment paper - bake and remove from pan complete with paper - reline the pan and bake the second batch. Spread the ice cream on the cooled, second batch that is still in the pan and top with 1st batch. Put it into the freezer to freeze HARD then remove from pan, cut, and wrap."