Brownie Delight Recipe
- 1 package brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 2 packages (one 8 ounces, one 3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until creamy. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping. Spread over brownies. In a small bowl, whisk milk and dry pudding mix for 2 minutes.
- Refrigerate for 5 minutes; spread over the cream cheese layer. Spread with remaining whipped topping; sprinkle with pecans. Chill until serving. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Reviews for Brownie Delight(12)
Sort By :
I made this but used vanilla pudding instead and added 3/4 cups of peanut butter to pudding. I also chopped up 5 resses cups and folded it into the top layer of whipped topping. It was a huge hit.
gotta try this , it looks delicious thats for sure. but i need a couple things first
Two thumbs up!!!
Great recipe. Will make more often. Made it exactly to instructions (did not top with nuts) and it came out great looking and great tasting.
Great combination of chocolate and whipped cream. Everyone loved it and I make it often for many events.
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Birthday Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Brownie Cake >
- Brownie Mix Recipes >
- Cake Recipes >
- Cakes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chocolate Cake Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >