Brownie Delight Recipe
- 1 package brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 2 packages (one 8 ounces, one 3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1. Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until creamy. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping. Spread over brownies. In a small bowl, whisk milk and dry pudding mix for 2 minutes.
- 3. Refrigerate for 5 minutes; spread over the cream cheese layer. Spread with remaining whipped topping; sprinkle with pecans. Chill until serving. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Reviews for Brownie Delight
"my favorite brownie to make - eating it right now - yum"
"I don't often post a review, but my husband (who is very picky and doesn't often rave over something) and I think this is one of our top new favorite desserts! Delicious! Easy to make, and just as good the following days. I left off the nuts. And used low fat ingredients. Still delicious!"
"I made this but used vanilla pudding instead and added 3/4 cups of peanut butter to pudding. I also chopped up 5 resses cups and folded it into the top layer of whipped topping. It was a huge hit."
"gotta try this , it looks delicious thats for sure. but i need a couple things first "
"Two thumbs up!!!"
"Great recipe. Will make more often. Made it exactly to instructions (did not top with nuts) and it came out great looking and great tasting."
"Great combination of chocolate and whipped cream. Everyone loved it and I make it often for many events."
"wow is all i can say. this is super easy as its a "semi-homemade" deal yet very very good. my brownies were a bit over done but still good just got a bit hard in the fridge were i assume you have to keep this due to the cheese and pudding aspects. i made these for xmas to bring to my bf parents and wow they were impressed his mother actualy told me that i wasnt allowed to come over for the holidays without bringing these again lol, and she still doesnt belive me its super easy to make. lol a bit hard to transport out of the pan to a storage container but so worth it. i omitted the nuts and shaved chocolate for the top looks fab and a bit fancy. :)"
"This is my son's favorite. He requests it as his birthday cake. I use only 8 oz of cream cheese and 1 -1/2 cups of confec. sugar - it seems to be enough. I garnish w/ chocolate shavings instead of nuts.. Deliciious!!"
"My family & friends love it... I use milk cho pudding & have tried banana. It's GREAT!"
"This stuff is seriously addictive! My dad stumbled upon this recipe a few years ago and it's become his favorite. Every year my mom asks him what kind of dessert he wants for Father's day dinner. Without a moment's hesitation, THIS is his choice!! :o)"
"meant to give this a reveiw earlier, but.......I took this to a funeral and everyone loved it! I deffinitly give this recipe a !"
" I took this to a potluck at church yesterday. WOW!!!!! I really expected to see someone pick up the empty dish and lick it clean. For years my DH's favorite dessert has been Lemon Icebox Pie but, I think this has become his new fav. Thank you Opal Erickson for this delicious and simple recipe.