- 1 package brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 2 packages (one 8 ounces, one 3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until creamy. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping. Spread over brownies. In a small bowl, whisk milk and dry pudding mix for 2 minutes.
- Refrigerate for 5 minutes; spread over the cream cheese layer. Spread with remaining whipped topping; sprinkle with pecans. Chill until serving. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Reviews for Brownie Delight
Sort By :
"my favorite brownie to make - eating it right now - yum"
"I don't often post a review, but my husband (who is very picky and doesn't often rave over something) and I think this is one of our top new favorite desserts! Delicious! Easy to make, and just as good the following days. I left off the nuts. And used low fat ingredients. Still delicious!"
"I made this but used vanilla pudding instead and added 3/4 cups of peanut butter to pudding. I also chopped up 5 resses cups and folded it into the top layer of whipped topping. It was a huge hit."
"gotta try this , it looks delicious thats for sure. but i need a couple things first "
"Two thumbs up!!!"