Throw together these delightful morsels in a snap by adding two ingredients to Teresa's Brownie Mix. The crinkle-topped cookies are crunchy outside and chewy inside.
18 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 cups Fudge Brownie Mix (recipe also in Recipe Finder)
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine the brownie mix, eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheet. Bake
- at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until the tops are cracked. Cool
- for 2 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool
- completely. Yield: about 3 dozen.