Brownie Crinkles Recipe
- 4 cups Fudge Brownie Mix (recipe also in Recipe Finder)
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine the brownie mix, eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until the tops are cracked. Cool for 2 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Reviews for Brownie Crinkles(12)
Sort By :
If you need a good brownie mix: www.abiteofthesweetlife.com - love this brownie crinkle recipe. Thank you for making chocolate so simple.
These are the quickest cookies i think i have ever made and have been a favorite at every event i have taken them to. Ladies, any standard box brownie mix will work on these. I actually measured the bag contents.Trick to these is to be sure and bake them on parchment paper or you will never get them off the sheet as a presentable cookie :)
The recipe for the Fudge Brownie Mix can be found here: http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/Brownie-Mix-2
I made just enough mix for these cookies by using 1/4 of the amounts of the ingredients in the Fudge Brownie Mix recipe
Directions were quite sparse; my daughter tried to make these. It is not the best idea to put on a recipe with a link to another recipe in order to complete it.
Type brownie mix in the search box at the top of the page and two recipes will come up. I think the first one from Quick Cooking is the one you are looking for.
More Recipe Collections
- Brownie Mix Recipes >
- Chocolate Cookie Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cookie Recipes >
- Cookies >
- Desserts >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Simple Desserts >