Brownie Cheesecake Recipe
"I don't remember where I got this recipe, but it's so good!" comments Dorothy Olivares of El Paso, Texas. Before baking the smooth and creamy chocolate cheesecake, she stirs crumbled brownies into the batter for a delectable touch.
- 1-1/2 cups crushed vanilla wafers (about 45 wafers)
- 6 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 6 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups crumbled brownies
- Whipped topping and pecan halves, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the wafer crumbs, confectioners' sugar and cocoa; stir in the butter. Press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan; set aside.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until smooth. Beat in cocoa. Add eggs; beat on low just until combined. Gradually stir in milk and vanilla just until combined. Fold in brownies. Spoon filling onto crust. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around the edge of pan to loosen. Cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- 4. Garnish with whipped topping and pecans if desired. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews for Brownie Cheesecake
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC