- stirring constantly. Remove from the heat. Stir in chocolate until
- melted; cool slightly. Stir in vanilla.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until lightly beaten. Gradually add
- chocolate mixture; mix well. Combine the flour, baking soda and
- salt; gradually add to egg mixture. Spread into a greased 9-in.
- deep-dish pie plate. Bake at 325° for 20 minutes. Cool on a wire
- rack for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, egg and
- vanilla just until blended. Arrange candy bar pieces over brownie
- layer; spread cream cheese mixture over top. Bake for 18-20 minutes
- or until top is set and edges are lightly browned. Cool on a wire
- rack for 1 hour.
- For glaze, bring cream to a simmer; remove from the heat. Add
- chocolate and stir until smooth. Cool for 15 minutes; pour over pie.
- Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 10 servings.
TO MAKE AHEAD: Pie can be made a day in advance. Cover and refrigerate.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.