- chocolate until melted; cool slightly. Stir in vanilla.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until lightly beaten. Gradually add
- chocolate mixture; mix well. Combine flour, baking soda and salt;
- gradually add to egg mixture. Spread into a greased 9-in. deep-dish
- pie plate. Bake 20 minutes. Cool on a wire rack 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, egg and vanilla
- just until blended. Arrange candy bar pieces over brownie layer;
- spread cream cheese mixture over top. Bake 18-20 minutes or until
- top is set and edges are lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack for 1
- For glaze, bring cream to a simmer; remove from heat. Add chocolate
- and stir until smooth. Cool 15 minutes; pour over pie. Refrigerate
- until serving. Yield: 10 servings.
TO MAKE AHEAD: Pie can be made a day in advance. Cover and refrigerate.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.