- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- CREAM CHEESE LAYER:
- 10 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 Snickers candy bars (2.07 ounces each), cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a heavy saucepan, bring butter, sugar and water to a boil, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in chocolate until melted; cool slightly. Stir in vanilla.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until lightly beaten. Gradually add chocolate mixture; mix well. Combine flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to egg mixture. Spread into a greased 9-in. deep-dish pie plate. Bake 20 minutes. Cool on a wire rack 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, egg and vanilla just until blended. Arrange candy bar pieces over brownie layer; spread cream cheese mixture over top. Bake 18-20 minutes or until top is set and edges are lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour.
- For glaze, bring cream to a simmer; remove from heat. Add chocolate and stir until smooth. Cool 15 minutes; pour over pie. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Brownie Cheesecake Snickers Pie
"This was very good but very rich and sweet. I made several desserts for a party and put small pieces of them all on a table. It was the first dessert gone."
"Good, but very rich. Make sure it is very cold, as the colder it gets, the better it is."
"The combination of the crust, cream cheese and the topping binds into a delicious treat that is one of a kind"
"This was a huge hit !"
"Delicious!! This pie has all my favorite food staples brownie's and snickers. I had a great time making and serving what was left when I finished test tasting it, which was about 4 slices cut really thin, just kidding, there was some restraint on my part. I did change the topping however from the glaze to Reddi-Wip. It was a winner!!!! I do want to say that if anyone in your family is allergic to peanuts then switch the Snickers to Milky Way, same great taste!"
"Sweet decadence; don't even consider the calorie count. Just enjoy. I had it with my breakfast coffee...Good Morning!!!!!!!!1"
"i agree with southernbear. how stupid to rate something you have not made or tasted."
"HOW IN THE WORLD CAN YOU GIVE A REVIEW IF YOU HAVE NOT MADE IT!!!3 STARS BECAUSE YOU MIGHT MAKE IT!!??REALLY??????HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DECIDE IF WE WANT TO MAKE IT OR NOT BECAUSE PEOPLE SAY "IT LOOKS GOOD".ITS ENOUGH TO MAKE ME STOP COMING TO THIS SITE...SERIOUSLY."
"Stands to reason, the yield is 10 or 12, depending on how big of a slice you cut."