- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (8-inch square pan size)
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1 jar (12-1/4 ounces) caramel ice cream topping
- Place pecans and coconut in an ungreased baking pan. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until toasted, stirring frequently.
- Meanwhile, prepare brownie batter and bake according to package directions. Cool on a wire rack; cut into small squares.
- When ready to serve, in six parfait or dessert glasses, layer with brownies, ice cream, caramel topping and pecan mixture; repeat layers one or two times. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forBrownie Caramel Parfaits
"These are soooo good!! Excellent idea for a very special treat! The kids can even help putting them together! Make them smaller as I am sure they are loaded with calories along with the to die for combo!"