- 6 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 medium head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained and coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 400°. Cut stem ends off unpeeled garlic cloves. Wrap cloves in a piece of foil. Bake 25-30 minutes or until cloves are soft. Unwrap and cool to room temperature. Squeeze garlic from skins. Mash with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a small heavy saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Heat 5-7 minutes or until golden brown, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Place cauliflower in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with browned butter; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Roast 15-20 minutes or until cauliflower is golden brown and tender.
- Transfer to a bowl. Add remaining ingredients and roasted garlic; toss to combine. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Browned Butter Roasted Cauliflower
Sort By :
"I won't make this again, wasn't very well liked in my family."
"I made this as an attempt to make myself like cauliflower and succeeded! Wonderful!"
"Love that it puts a new twist on an old, boring veggie."
"How delicious this was. Made this for a family Sunday dinner. Every one asked for the recipe !"
"Delicious! Sweet, nutty, and piquant...Thank you. Gina!"