Brown Sugar Muffins Recipe
Most of what I bake, I give away as a thank-you for a favor of kindness. These muffins are tasty at breakfast or as a quick snack.—Corbin Detgen, Buchanan, Michigan
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Wheaties
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a bowl, cream butter and brown sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in cereal. Combine milk and vanilla. Combine flour, baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk mixture, beating just until moistened.
- 2. Fill paper-line muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 400° for 13-15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Yield: about 1 dozen.
1 each: 155 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 50mg cholesterol, 237mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Brown Sugar Muffins
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC