When I decided to host a family barbecue, I was determined to create an original dessert I could take straight off the grill. It's absolutely divine, especially when topped with whipped cream or a scoop of peach ice cream. —Tonya Burkhard, Davis, Illinois
Featured In: The 75 Best Ways to Enjoy Farmer's Market Peaches
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 medium peaches, halved and pitted
- 1/3 cup chopped white baking chocolate
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
- Whipped cream, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, brown sugar and cinnamon. Add peaches, one half at a time, and toss to coat. Reserve remaining butter mixture.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Place peaches cut side down on grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Turn and fill peaches with white chocolate. Drizzle with reserved butter mixture. Cover and grill 4-5 minutes longer or until peaches are tender and begin to caramelize.
- Sprinkle peaches with pecans and serve with whipped cream if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Brown Sugar Grilled Peaches with White Chocolate in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2012, p217
Reviews for Brown Sugar Grilled Peaches with White Chocolate
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review