- 1 salmon fillet (1 pound)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425°. Cut salmon into four portions; place in a foil-lined 15x10x1-in. pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast 10 minutes. Remove from oven; preheat broiler.
- In a small saucepan, mix remaining ingredients; bring just to a boil. Brush over salmon. Broil 6 in. from heat until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 1-2 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Brown Sugar-Glazed Salmon
"Made this tonight. It was a big hit! :-)"
"Wonderful! Super simple and delicious."
"turned out amazing!"
"This was good. Will make again. Even my husband liked it!"
"Excellent!!! I have really picky kids and they loved this. I did add a couple more minutes to the broil so it caramelized the sauce a little more."
"This was delicious! Even my husband, who doesn't care for fish, said that it was a great recipe!"
"Really good! Winner!"
"My husband who is not a big salmon eater even likes this. Easy recipe and extremely YUMMY!"