Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon Recipe
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 salmon fillet (2-1/2 pounds)
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, cook and stir the brown sugar, butter and honey until melted. Remove from the heat; whisk in the oil, mustard, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Place salmon in a large foil-lined baking pan; spoon brown sugar mixture over salmon. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon(34)
Sort By :
This is good, but I was hoping it would be more flavorful.
Good and easy!!!!
Quite easy and fast to prepare. I am not much of a salmon person but my husband loves salmon so I decided to make this and both my husband and 5 year old son really enjoyed it.
Very easy to make and very tasty. I baked mine for 21 min. and it was very tender w/plenty of extra sauce for dipping. Husband loved it! Will definitely make this again.
So easy and delicious! This is a recipe you can prepare in 10 minutes! And if you keep frozen salmon filets on hand - it can be a fantastic last minute dinner decision. An unexpected "pantry" staple dinner.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Fish >
- Baking Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Main Dish Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- New Year's Dinner Recipes >
- New Year's Recipes >