- 1 salmon fillet (1 pound)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425°. Cut salmon into four portions; place in a foil-lined 15x10x1-in. pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast 10 minutes. Remove from oven; preheat broiler.
- In a small saucepan, mix remaining ingredients; bring just to a boil. Brush over salmon. Broil 6 in. from heat until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 1-2 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Brown Sugar-Glazed Salmon
"This recipe is phenomenal! This time around I subbed 1/2 butter 1/2 coconut oil. I used spicy brown mustard because the Dijon was empty. This recipe easily doubles for a larger crowd."
"I followed recipe exactly! Salmon got beautiful, yummy, caramelization on it. Delicious!"
"New to appreciation of fish. This is fantastic! Fresh salmon (from Empire Fish which I am certain enhanced this) but I am a @hard sell" and this was awesome!!!!!"
"Great flavor, quick and easy to make. Husband isn't the biggest fish lover but he did like this. I'll be making this again."
"Made this tonight. It was a big hit! :-)"
"Wonderful! Super simple and delicious."
"turned out amazing!"
"This was good. Will make again. Even my husband liked it!"
"Excellent!!! I have really picky kids and they loved this. I did add a couple more minutes to the broil so it caramelized the sauce a little more."