- 1 salmon fillet (1 pound)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- Cut salmon widthwise into four pieces. Place in a foil-lined 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the brown sugar, soy sauce, mustard and vinegar. Bring to a boil. Brush evenly over salmon. Broil 6 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Brown Sugar-Glazed Salmon
Sort By :
"Really good! Winner!"
"My husband who is not a big salmon eater even likes this. Easy recipe and extremely YUMMY!"
"I made this for dinner tonight and my husband and I both loved it! I didn't have Dijon mustard, but had a little container of honey mustard and used that. I served it with roasted vegetables. We will certainly make this again!"
"One of my favorite ways to prepare salmon! My husband doesn't care for seafood and he loved it! Super easy and delicious!"