- 2 pounds fresh baby carrots
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine all ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until carrots are tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Brown Sugar-Glazed Baby Carrots in Healthy Cooking February/March 2013
Reviews for Brown Sugar-Glazed Baby Carrots
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review