- 2 cups fat-free milk
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 large ripe banana, sliced
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Additional fat-free milk or ground cinnamon, optional
- In a small saucepan, bring milk to a boil; stir in oats. Cook over medium heat for 1-2 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the banana, brown sugar, honey and cinnamon. Serve with additional milk and cinnamon if desired. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews for Brown Sugar & Banana Oatmeal
"This is exactly what I was hoping for. I have made it 3 mornings in a row. It is so good! I topped it with dried cranberries and pecan pieces."
"very good but i used water instead of milk(because im vegan) and it still turned out good"
"It wasn't bad, but wasn't good. I am only 12 and I might have messed up the ingredients but it's still ok ;)"
"So delish! I like a few less bananas, though. Almost doesn't need extra sweetener."
"Very quick and easy. My family loved it. I didn't have bananas So I used 1/2 cup applesauce. Although we love bananas So next time I'll use that."