Brown Rice Veggie Stir-Fry Recipe
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/4 cup diced fresh tomato
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- In a large skillet or wok, combine the water, soy sauce and oil. Add the zucchini, cabbage, mushrooms and onion; stir-fry for 4-5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add the rice, tomato and carrot; stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Brown Rice Veggie Stir-Fry(9)
Sort By :
Recipe says 2 servings...then at end it says 4 servings??
Very tasty! We all enjoyed it. Wonderful dish to serve when veggies are coming in from the garden!
Made with no changes. It was very tasty!
My husband and I loved this recipe, very flavorful. Only thing I left out the almonds. We don't like nuts in our meals
I love the shredded or minced ginger in a stir fry, also.
More Recipe Collections
- Almond Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Mushroom Side Dishes >
- Mushroom Vegetarian Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Rice Dinner >
- Rice Recipes >
- Rice Side Dish Recipes >
- Rice Side Dishes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >