Brown Rice Bake Recipe
- 2-1/4 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 247 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 596 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 12 g protein.
Reviews for Brown Rice Bake
"This was too dry for our tastes and I never use that much processed cheese. I say never but I can't use it because my DH can't have anywhere near that much sodium."