Brown Rice Bake Recipe
- 2-1/4 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
1/2 cup: 247 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 24mg cholesterol, 596mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 4g fiber), 12g protein
Reviews for Brown Rice Bake
"This was too dry for our tastes and I never use that much processed cheese. I say never but I can't use it because my DH can't have anywhere near that much sodium."