Nancy Foust of Stoneboro, Pennsylvania needs just four ingredients and a few minutes to assemble this side dish that's pleasantly priced at 55 cents a serving.
- 2-1/4 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Brown Rice Bake in Quick Cooking July/August 2004, p35
Reviews for Brown Rice Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review