Brown Cow Punch
When we came across this recipe, we knew it would be perfect for our theme party. The chocolate milk made everyone feel like a kid again!Teresa Stutzman, Adair, Oklahoma
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 quarts chocolate milk
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 gallon coffee ice cream, softened
- In a punch bowl, combine milk and extract. Add ice cream by scoopfuls
- and allow to float on top of punch. Or scoop ice cream into glasses;
- combine milk and extract, then pour over ice cream. Yield: 3
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 467 calories, 27 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 23 mg sodium, 57 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 1 g protein.