Broiled Turkey Tenderloins Recipe
- 3/4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 turkey breast tenderloins (about 1-1/2 pounds), cut lengthwise in half
- 1. In a small saucepan, whisk the first eight ingredients; bring to a boil. Set aside 3/4 cup for serving. Brush tenderloins on both sides with remaining sauce.
- 2. Broil 6 in. from the heat for 5 minutes, basting once. Turn and broil 5-8 minutes longer or until juices run clear. Serve with the reserved sauce. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 244 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 578 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 28 g protein.
Reviews for Broiled Turkey Tenderloins
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer