Broiled Turkey Tenderloins Recipe
This recipe is perfect for weekday meals or special dinners with my grandchildren. The simple sauce gets its tang from citrus, a little kick from cayenne and subtle sweetness from molasses. It keeps well in the refrigerator, so it can be made ahead. I often fix extra to use later with other meats.—Jean Komlos, Plymouth, Michigan
- 3/4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 turkey breast tenderloins (about 1-1/2 pounds), cut lengthwise in half
- In a small saucepan, whisk the first eight ingredients; bring to a boil. Set aside 3/4 cup for serving. Brush tenderloins on both sides with remaining sauce.
- Broil 6 in. from the heat for 5 minutes, basting once. Turn and broil 5-8 minutes longer or until juices run clear. Serve with the reserved sauce. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Broiled Turkey Tenderloins in Country Woman November/December 2003, p39
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Broiled Turkey Tenderloins
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review