- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 4 teaspoons snipped fresh dill or 1-1/4 teaspoons dill weed, divided
- 4 large ripe tomato
- 4 teaspoons butter, softened
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, combine the sour cream, Miracle Whip, onion and 3 teaspoons dill or 1 teaspoon dill weed; mix well. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Cut the tomatoes in half horizontally. Spread each with 1/2 teaspoon butter; sprinkle with salt, pepper and remaining dill. Place on a baking sheet or broiler pan. Broil 3 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes or until heated through. Serve with dill sauce. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Broiled Tomatoes with Dill Sauce in Taste of Home June/July 2001, p41
Reviews for Broiled Tomatoes with Dill Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review