- 3 small tomatoes, halved
- 1 jar (7-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- With a sharp knife, remove the seeds and pulp from the center of each tomato half. Place cut side up on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Combine the artichokes and cheese; place 2 tablespoons in the center of each tomato. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until bubbly.
- Toss the bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over tomatoes. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until browned. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Broiled Tomatoes with Artichokes in Weeknight Cooking Made Easy Annual 2005, p254
Reviews for Broiled Tomatoes with Artichokes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 31, 2015
"I felt like there were too many bread crumbs and that they were a bit dry. Maybe I needed bigger tomatoes?"
Reviewed May. 20, 2013
"Very good and so easy."