Broiled Shrimp Toast Recipe
This open-faced sandwich has pretty flecks of pink shrimp, red tomatoes and green parsley. To save time, blend the spread the night before and refrigerate.
- 2 cups frozen cooked salad shrimp, thawed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1/3 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 6 slices English muffin bread or bread of your choice, toasted
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Place about 1/4 cup of mixture on top of each slice of bread.
- 2. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 6-7 minutes or until top is lightly browned and cheese is melted. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC