- 2 cups frozen cooked salad shrimp, thawed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1/3 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 6 slices English muffin bread or bread of your choice, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Place about 1/4 cup of mixture on top of each slice of bread.
- Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 6-7 minutes or until top is lightly browned and cheese is melted. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forBroiled Shrimp Toast
"So easy to make for an appetizer. I substituted the English muffins with baguettes. Very delicious"
"I DON`T CARE FOR ONION FLESH SO I SUBED FLAKES &VERY LITTLE PARSLEY,BUT USED TABASCO"