Broiled Shrimp Toast Recipe
This open-faced sandwich has pretty flecks of pink shrimp, red tomatoes and green parsley. To save time, blend the spread the night before and refrigerate.
- 2 cups frozen cooked salad shrimp, thawed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1/3 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 6 slices English muffin bread or bread of your choice, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Place about 1/4 cup of mixture on top of each slice of bread.
- Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 6-7 minutes or until top is lightly browned and cheese is melted. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Broiled Shrimp Toast in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2003, p5
Reviews for Broiled Shrimp Toast(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >
- Quick Shrimp Dinner Recipes >
- Seafood Appetizers >
- Shrimp Appetizers >