- 1/2 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped seeded tomato
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 salmon fillet (10 ounces)
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; set aside. Place salmon on a broiler rack coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle the fish with curry, then spray with cooking spray. Broil 4-6 in. from heat for 7-9 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with cucumber sauce. Yield: 2 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Broiled Salmon with Cucumber Dill Sauce
"Where's the dill amount??"
"I omitted the curry on the salmon because we don't care for it. I sauteed the fillets in a small amount of olive oil in a nonstick skillet, then sprinkled with lemon juice. The cucumber sauce is delicious."