Broiled Salmon with Cucumber Dill Sauce Recipe
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped seeded tomato
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 salmon fillet (10 ounces)
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; set aside. Place salmon on a broiler rack coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle the fish with curry, then spray with cooking spray. Broil 4-6 in. from heat for 7-9 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with cucumber sauce. Yield: 2 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Broiled Salmon with Cucumber Dill Sauce(2)
Sort By :
Where's the dill amount??
I omitted the curry on the salmon because we don't care for it. I sauteed the fillets in a small amount of olive oil in a nonstick skillet, then sprinkled with lemon juice. The cucumber sauce is delicious.
More Recipe Collections
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >