Broiled Pork Chops Recipe
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the first nine ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Set aside half of the sauce for serving.
- 2. Broil about 4-5 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°, basting occasionally with sauce. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Serve with reserved sauce. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 190 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 811 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 22 g protein.
Reviews for Broiled Pork Chops
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer