Broiled Pork Chops Recipe
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- In a large saucepan, combine the first nine ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Set aside half of the sauce.
- Broil about 4-5 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°, basting occasionally with remaining sauce. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Serve with reserved sauce. Yield: 6 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Broiled Pork Chops
Sort By :
"Good. I added garlic powder and onion powder and a little cayenne."
"I tried broiling this pork chops but my oven is custom broil so I had no idea at which temperature it should be cooked. Tried researching online but all the blogs said broil is a set temperature. Well, maybe back in the days because in my oven, which is pretty new you need to chose the temperature yourself. Anyway, after a while of my pork chops not cooking correctly I transferred to the stove with the sauce, left it for about 10min and the result, Some Delicious pork chops!!! I will make this again soon. Yummy!"
"This was okay. It was a little too ketchupy for me. When I make it again I think I'm going to pull back on that ingredient. Still a nice flavor though."
"These were great, but I added cumin, onion and garlic powder, and liquid smoke to the sauce."