For that “little something” sweet after a filling fall meal, try this scrumptious, cinnamon-sprinkled dessert from our Test Kitchen. It couldn't be much easier.
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened sliced pineapple, drained and patted dry
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- In an ungreased 9-in. square baking pan, overlap pineapple in two stacks of two slices each. Combine brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over pineapple.
- Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until sugar is melted. Top with marshmallows; broil 1 to 1-1/2 minutes longer or until marshmallows are golden brown. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Broiled Pineapple Dessert in Cooking for 2 Fall 2007, p46
Reviews for Broiled Pineapple
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review