Even picky families will change their minds about eating fish with this toasty, cheesy Parmesan-coated dish. I serve it with mashed cauliflower and a green salad for a low-carb meal everyone loves. —Trisha Kruse, Eagle, Idaho
- 6 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh basil or 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- Place fillets on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; spread over fillets.
- Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Broiled Parmesan Tilapia in Healthy Cooking August/September 2011, p55
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Broiled Parmesan Tilapia
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review