Broiled Parmesan Tilapia Recipe
- 6 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh basil or 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- Place fillets on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; spread over fillets.
- Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Broiled Parmesan Tilapia
Sort By :
"While it was simple to put together, I thought it was a bit bland. I had used frozen filets instead of fresh, and they were a bit thin. Next time, I won't use a traditional broiler pan so the seasoning does not run off. Worth another try!"
"Wooow!!! So tasty! But to be safe I have put half of lemon."
"Simple and tastes amazing."
"This was wonderful!! Great flavor & taste.It was very easy also.I love fish,especially healthy ones & that's got a crust on top."
"This was fast, easy and delicious!"