Broiled Halibut Steaks with Raspberry Sauce Recipe
“This elegant and delicious entree is so easy to prepare. Salmon can be used instead of halibut, and blackberry jam in place of raspberry. It’s outstanding!” Allene Bary-Cooper - Wichita Falls, Texas
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 halibut steaks (6 ounces each)
- 3/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Fresh raspberries and lemon wedges, optional
- 1. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt butter; stir in the garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- 2. Broil halibut 4-6 in. from the heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting occasionally with butter mixture.
- 3. Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe bowl, heat the jam, onions and mustard until jam is melted; stir until blended. Serve with fish. Garnish with raspberries and lemon wedges if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 443 calories, 15g fat (8g saturated fat), 85mg cholesterol, 381mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (36g sugars, 0 fiber), 36g protein.
Reviews for Broiled Halibut Steaks with Raspberry Sauce
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC