Broiled Halibut Steaks with Raspberry Sauce Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 halibut steaks (6 ounces each)
- 3/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Fresh raspberries and lemon wedges, optional
- 1. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt butter; stir in the garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- 2. Broil halibut 4-6 in. from the heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting occasionally with butter mixture.
- 3. Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe bowl, heat the jam, onions and mustard until jam is melted; stir until blended. Serve with fish. Garnish with raspberries and lemon wedges if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 443 calories, 15g fat (8g saturated fat), 85mg cholesterol, 381mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (36g sugars, trace fiber), 36g protein
Reviews for Broiled Halibut Steaks with Raspberry Sauce
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.