Broiled Halibut Steaks with Raspberry Sauce Recipe
“This elegant and delicious entree is so easy to prepare. Salmon can be used instead of halibut, and blackberry jam in place of raspberry. It’s outstanding!” Allene Bary-Cooper - Wichita Falls, Texas
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 halibut steaks (6 ounces each)
- 3/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Fresh raspberries and lemon wedges, optional
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt butter; stir in the garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Broil halibut 4-6 in. from the heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting occasionally with butter mixture.
- Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe bowl, heat the jam, onions and mustard until jam is melted; stir until blended. Serve with fish. Garnish with raspberries and lemon wedges if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Broiled Halibut Steaks with Raspberry Sauce in Simple & Delicious July/August 2009, p30
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Broiled Halibut Steaks with Raspberry Sauce(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Raspberry Recipes >
- Raspberry Sauces >