Broiled Greek Fish Fillets Recipe
- 8 tilapia fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted Greek olives
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1. Sprinkle tilapia with salt and pepper. Place on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, butter and lime juice. Stir in the onion, olives and seasonings. Spread down the middle of each fillet; sprinkle with feta cheese.
- 3. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 6-9 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 8 servings.
1 fillet equals 169 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 68 mg cholesterol, 353 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 23 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 fat.
Reviews for Broiled Greek Fish Fillets
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.