- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 tilapia fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup pitted Greek olives
- Preheat broiler. Mix first seven ingredients.
- Place tilapia on a 15x10x1-in. pan; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Spread onion mixture down center of fillets; top with cheese and olives.
- Broil 3-4 in. from heat until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 6-9 minutes. Yield: 8 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Broiled Greek Fish Fillets
"I made this for myself for lunch today. It was so good! Wonderful flavors, and so delicate and light, the toppings didn't over power the fish at all. Oh and that bit of salty crunch from the broiled feta on top was heavenly. I know what lunch tomorrow is going to be, maybe every day this week. :)"
"My mom made this for us and I loved it. I went online and found this recipe which is the same one she used. Excellent flavor. could have used even more topping than what she had available. we put it over mahi mahi."