- 1/4 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon each salt, garlic powder, curry powder, paprika and pepper
- 2 cod fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons butter
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the dressing, sugar and seasonings. Add the fish; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 10-30 minutes.
- Drain and discard marinade; place fillets on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Place 1 teaspoon butter on each fillet; let stand until melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Broiled Cod
Sort By :
"The BEST ! ! !"
"Quick and easy. This was very light and pretty healthy. I will definitely make this again. I'd like to try this on the grill."
"I made this last night and it was a hit with my fish loving husband. I'm not much of fish eater, but I thought it was good as well. I had two cod fillets in the freezer, but wanted to make enough for leftovers as well. I couldn't find cod at the store, so I bought flounder fillets. We both think the marinade was even better with the flounder."
"We've never had cod fish before & this recipe was so easy and delicious."
"Recipe was easy to make. Fish was very flaky."