Broiled Chicken Slices
This recipe is ideal fro a hurry-up supper or a special dinner with friends. The leftover slices stay flavorful reheated or tossed into a cold salad.Christi Gillentine, Tulsa, Oklahoma
4 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + marinating Bake: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup cider or red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch slices
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- In a heavy-duty resealable plastic bag, combine vinegar, soy sauce
- and garlic. Add chicken; turn to coat. Seal and refrigerate for 15
- Drain and discard marinade. Broil chicken 4 in. from the heat for
- 10-12 minutes or until juices run clear, turning frequently. Serve
- over rice if desired. Yield: 4 servings.