Broiled Chicken Slices Recipe
This recipe is ideal fro a hurry-up supper or a special dinner with friends. The leftover slices stay flavorful reheated or tossed into a cold salad.—Christi Gillentine, Tulsa, Oklahoma
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 5 min. + marinating Bake: 10 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 1/2 cup cider or red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch slices
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- 1. In a heavy-duty resealable plastic bag, combine vinegar, soy sauce and garlic. Add chicken; turn to coat. Seal and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Broil chicken 4 in. from the heat for 10-12 minutes or until juices run clear, turning frequently. Serve over rice if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC