- 1/2 cup cider or red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch slices
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- In a heavy-duty resealable plastic bag, combine vinegar, soy sauce and garlic. Add chicken; turn to coat. Seal and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Drain and discard marinade. Broil chicken 4 in. from the heat for 10-12 minutes or until juices run clear, turning frequently. Serve over rice if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Broiled Chicken Slices in Country Woman May/June 2000, p37
Reviews for Broiled Chicken Slices
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review