Broiled Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 thin slices deli ham
- 4 tablespoons honey-Dijon salad dressing
- 4 thin slices Swiss cheese
- 1. Broil chicken 4-6 in. from the heat for 3 minutes on each side. Brush with butter. Broil 4 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 170°, turning and basting occasionally.
- 2. Place a ham slice on each chicken breast; broil for 1-2 minutes. Spread each with 1 tablespoon dressing; top with cheese. Broil for 30 seconds or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 279 calories, 24g fat (13g saturated fat), 73mg cholesterol, 307mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 12g protein.
Reviews for Broiled Chicken Cordon Bleu
"A simple and tasty recipe. Great for when you're in a hurry. Will definitely make again."
"I prefer to use Dijon mustard, not a salad dressing. Much better this way."