Broiled Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 thin slices deli ham
- 4 tablespoons honey-Dijon salad dressing
- 4 thin slices Swiss cheese
- Broil chicken 4-6 in. from the heat for 3 minutes on each side. Brush with butter. Broil 4 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 170°, turning and basting occasionally.
- Place a ham slice on each chicken breast; broil for 1-2 minutes. Spread each with 1 tablespoon dressing; top with cheese. Broil for 30 seconds or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Broiled Chicken Cordon Bleu(4)
Sort By :
This was easy, fast, and delicious!! I didn't have honey mustard salad dressing so I put a little honey mustard instead--tasted great!
A simple and tasty recipe. Great for when you're in a hurry. Will definitely make again.
I prefer to use Dijon mustard, not a salad dressing. Much better this way.
Very tasty. Quite easy to make. Used thinner cut chicken breast so the broiling time was reduced for me. I also used the WishBone spritzer dressing in the honey mustard flavor. Good substitution.
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Cordon Bleu >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >